1. Been going to BJJ classes regularly for a month and a half now. Made some progress… I think.
2. Baked Pandan Kaya Cheese Cake (big failure, twice), Granola Crunch, Margarita Popsicles turned Tequila Slushie and Bran muffins with chocolate and blueberries.
3. Experimented with homemade protein bars. Really easy and quick to make; I have them before training as energy bars. Does the trick.
4. Celebrated mum’s birthday \o/
5. Watched The Fault In Our Stars with Rayceal and Irina; I liked the movie better than the book.
6. Ate six different types of oysters during my interview with Shucked. I never eat oysters.
7. WK had an amateur Muay Thai fight, and got a gold medal. This is his highlight, but I’m proud!
8. Got my first test drive car for the magazine; took it to Singapore.
9. Went to Singapore as WK got to do some training there. I just relished being a potato queen.
10. Completed The Ocean At The End of The Lane by Neil Gaiman. Did not enjoy it, skimmed through the last half of the book.
Plans for August
(Did not accomplish anything from July’s plans)
1. Eat healthier.
2. Commence Sesi Bina Badan.
3. Spend less.