1. Started doing strength & conditioning sessions in the gym.
2. Went to Jump Street. Terrified of falling onto the airbag thingy.
3. Received a scaling and whitening session for a dental review.
4.Went to watch teammates fighting it out at MIMMA2.
5. Went for a lymphatic detox massage at Urban Retreat for a review. Still don’t know what it’s supposed to do.
6. Bought my first pre-workout and it’s been magic.
7. Attended a Running Man birthday party. Total fun.
8. Made rum and raisin smoothie, overnight oats, tequila slush, brownie, jello shots, apple parfait, sesame noodles, mini crustless quiche and a failed wholemeal mushroom pizza
Plans for September
(I did eat a bit healthier and spend a little less but I’m speaking from the middle of September here. At least I did begin doing S&C!)
1. Continue efforts to eat healthier.
2. Sleep more.
3. Get a job interview.