1. Kept up with strength and conditioning at least once a week with K.
2. Decluttered my wardrobe. Threw lots of stuff, am sure lots more can go.
3. Attended Wilson’s second musical performance.
4. Met K’s entire extended family at a family BBQ gathering.
5. Prepared many healthy menus for K to prepare for his fight. Should have kept a meal log for it. Fighter’s meal 101!
6. K won his MIMMA2 undercard fight! Congratulations fighter.
7. Attended the first KL all-girls open mat session. It was fun, but made me a little insecure about my progress…
8. Made protein bars, cauldron cupcakes and graveyard puddings for EL Kitchen.
9. Finished The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. Not fantastic, but I actually like it. Should make a beautiful movie.
Plans for October
1. Continue to eat healthier.
2. Earlier bedtime.
3. Think less. Rest the mind.